Sunday, March 16, 2014

C4K Summary

kids using computers to blog


Cordell is a third grade student who class has a blog. On his personal blog post he wrote about how his class will be watching different movies and had to post about what they felt about the movie, if they liked it, would they give the movie a thumbs up or thumbs down, and would they recommend that other people to see it.I thought this was a great idea for a post and interesting to see what all the students think about the many movies they were going to watch.

Delan was a student who wrote his second blog on his BEST back flip. I was a little confused when I first read his post, His title read "My best back flip" but as I was reading the post, it was about a front flip he and his friends had did on the trampoline. I made sure i commented and ask him to re-read his post and make the needed adjustments. Overall I enjoy reading students blogs and commenting on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment